Here at EPCaccessor.com, we strongly believe in securing the privacy of the personal information of our users. This declaration describes the privacy practices we use to the EPCaccessor.com websites. If you have concerns and questions about this stamen, you must content our customer helpdesk on our contact mail.
- The data and information we collect
- Registration of Information – Once you register on our website, you might have to present your name, email address, company number, and other optional notes about yourself.
- To manage optimal use of websites via temporary “session” cookie – those cookies vanish when the browser session of the member ends
- To hold the login information of the visitor
- Sharing used information
We do not sell lists of the email addresses of our members to other third parties. We might pass your information to a third party if you ask a product form third party supplier through our site.
We have security measures in place to secure our customer database and the access to the database is under strict guidelines but it remains every member’s responsibility
- Disclosure for legal reasons
We are able to reserve the right to talk such of a member’s personal data as we hold third parties that seek the disclosure of it and that make a legally-compliant request for the disclosure.